This agency is all about best-practice and delivering the best results to their clients. They are all about helping their clients flourish as well as nurturing the growth and development of their team.
This brief will cover end-to-end social media, from developing strategy, producing content, channel management and analytical reporting.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience working in social media (preferably coming from an agency background)
- Proficient with Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn and have paid Advertising experience (using Facebook Ads Manager)
- Social strategy and content creation
- Social Media scheduling and reporting
- Managing client budgets and spending
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop is a must)
Start date is flexible and brief is expected to run over a course of 2-3 weeks, subject to expend depending on strength of performance.
If the idea of working in a kind-hearted and supportive agency with no ego's whilst working with fantastic brands intrigues you, please send your CV to [email protected]
Must have full Australian working rights to be eligible.