This organisation is committed to supporting communities and individuals across Australia. The role requires someone to help with business as usual requests while the existing Copywriters work on larger campaigns. Looking to start early July for a duration of one month with the possibility to extend.
This role will involve…
- Working within a Creative Studio team to adopt concepts and develop them to create copy for various platforms
- The ability to work independently on briefs provided by the internal studio traffic system
- Managing feedback, approvals and sourcing information from internal clients
- Writing copy for
- Out of Home (OOH) and radio
- EDMs and social media
- Local area marketing
- Print collateral (posters, signage, brochures)
- Blogs, reports and research summaries edits
You will have…
- At least 4 years of experience
- Worked within brand guidelines and following a Brand Tone of Voice
- Experience writing for the aforementioned channels
- Experience being client facing and managing client relationships
- Proficiency working independently and proactively
Preferred but not compulsory:
- Experience in an agency
- Completed work for a not-for-profit
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Kelly Ly at Become Melbourne.
Due to high volume of applications received, only suitable applicants will be contacted.