Our client is a chic branding studio and looking for a new team member to work across a range of branding projects. You’ll be working with clients from retail, property, along with the arts and culture sector under the guidance of a well-established, professional team.
The ideal designer will have proven branding experience. Not just the ability to develop new brands or refresh brands, but develop brand guidelines, icon suites and roll out across multiple touch points including print and digital.
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively with other creatives to create and develop identity concepts and bring these to life
- Manage personal workflow, schedule, and deadlines
- Define and create a visual language as an extension of the brand (illustrations, icons, colours, typography, animations, etc.)
- Think strategically and not just aesthetically, utilising your hands on Mac skills to be conceptual as well as work through to delivery
Who you are:
- 4+ years of related professional experience in an branding agency or similar
- Experience expressing a brand identity across a range of channels
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of the latest digital trends and formats
- Keen eye for typography, composition, and colour application
- Available to work onsite with the client in Sydney and have the right to work in Australia.
* You must be available to work onsite with the client in Sydney and have the right to work in Australia.