- Create, develop and edit content for core websites while ensuring alignment and suitability for other channels including mobile, eDMs, and social media.
- Ensure content is developed within guidelines while managing external content developers to produce highly engaging and relevant content that aligns with digital product KPl's and high level strategic plans.
- Ensure content aligns with a digital strategy, collate, source and curate information and existing content.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and execute short-term digital marketing campaigns that use paid and organic channels as well as leveraging and complementing offline activities.
- Manage stakeholders (source content, provide feedback and use an education process) to ensure compliance with and maintenance of site strategy, hierarchy and prioritization. Ensure all internal stakeholders are consulted and regularly updated regarding content status.
- Provide regular reports and recommendations on digital performance.
- Work with the digital marketing team to monitor and provide insights from data analytics and report periodically and as required on key performance indicators, make recommendations and establish benchmarks to measure success and determine the effectiveness of the digital content.
- Develop a short and long term planned approach to content scheduling and timelines for publishing.
- Ensure user experience optimisation and testing to ensure a seamless approach to information gathering.
- Use existing CMS platform and in-house ticketing and service request systems to manage website operational requirements in accordance to IT and governance requirements.
- Provide support to production and upload of content.
- Identify and manage responses to emerging issues relating to websites.
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, journalism and/or digital marketing, or equivalent combined with proven industry experience (typically at least 5 years)
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable expertise in producing engaging and relevant content for websites effectively within high-production or complex environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to translate between technical, creative and business stakeholders.
- Strong copywriting skills and experience with the ability to demonstrate excellent grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation.
- Experience in managing digital marketing channels and platforms including email, search, and content.
- Previous experience in publishing in content management systems
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Knowledgeable in user experience (UX) and up-to-date in digital marketing best practices with the ability to translate these into actionable and effective tactics.
- Experienced in managing projects while being able to work with multiple stakeholders in complex organisations, handling several projects simultaneously and being able to prioritise key outcomes and deliverables.
- Be able to develop content schedules, create plans for publication, manage timelines and meet reporting requirements.
- Track record in creating engaging, shareable and compelling content online will be looked upon favourably.