We are looking for a confident, independent and ambitious Creative Visual Designer with strong digital skills to join a growing global company.
As the Creative Visual Designer you will have the opportunity to work across a wide-range of design. You will have solid experience working across digital, social, UI, branding, graphic design and motion.
As one of the core assets of the companies creative hub, you will be bursting with ideas. Maybe you have had experience in an internationally recognised agency, a tech start up or a even a well established organisation here in Australia.
You will be comfortable leading and talking through your ideas, regularly looking to push creative boundaries.
- An exceptional portfolio of recent and current web/digital projects, working across a variety of industries. Experience working on fin-tech and start up projects would be an advantage;
- Demonstrated passion for design and an inherent interest in design trends and all things creative;
- Project experience from developing requirements through to client presentation and production;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Strong collaborator across creative, technology and strategy teams;
- Strong commercial awareness, strategic thinking and curiosity;
- Experienced in using tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, or prototyping tools an advantage; and
- Strong understanding of site functionality, wireframing, user interfaces, navigation
What you'll get
- Working with a fun and flexible global team.
- Ownership and autonomy of your projects
- Fantastic office space with co-working perks - free coffee and lots of social events!
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a visual designer, preferably focussing on digital, UI, branding and print design.
Unfortunately my client is only looking for candidates that have full working rights for Australia. Please only apply should you match the above criteria.
If you are looking for a fast-moving company that is able to offer fantastic career progression and a great company culture that will actually let you leave work on time then apply with your CV and portfolio now.
Applications without folios will not be considered.