Are you ready to work on one of the world’s leading consumer electronic brands?
We’re looking for a mid-weight Designer to join this globally-renowned, award-winning network agency in their new North Shore office. You’ll be part of a new team dedicated to a top client, and working with best-in-class colleagues.
Day to day in this new role you’ll be responsible for:
- Producing design outputs for print, in-store materials (plus potentially digital creative for media and eDM, roadshows, teaser campaigns)
- Basic video editing and post-production ( adding commentary etc).
- Digitally savvy with experience designing for social media
- Meeting brand and media guideline with the highest quality design across all campaigns
- Supporting the lead designer to come up with creative outputs, and closely collaborating with the digital designer to maintain consistency
- Producing illustrative material by directing the development of design concepts and assigning concepts to artists and photographers
What you’ve got:
- 3-5 years’ creative experience in advertising or a relevant industry
- strong print production experience (a must)
- A good eye for craft and design
- Experience & understanding of consumer campaign best practices and industry standards
- Solid skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, plus knowledge of InVision, Sketch, AfterEffects, and Animate CC
Bonus points for:
- any knowledge of 3D software (basic)
- Experience in consumer electronics
If the above sounds like you, hit 'Apply' now!
* you must be based in NZ for this role with valid working rights.