Our client is a well-established brand and on the lookout for a Web Platform Manager with vast experience in operations and management of websites for high-level clients, maintaining and publishing content for corporate-level clients. You will be the face of the brand, ensuring high-level operational standards with a background in digital content.
The role will include assisting web manager gain quality traffic and improve the on-site experience, essentially with the main goal to drive more eSHOP conversion by providing excellent content publishing, provide analytics insights based on business-relevant metrics and implement SEO. You will take care of daily based content publishing coordination with Content Publishing Center, SEO, web analytics coordination with RHQ shared service.
- Yoou will have a full understanding of local and global general processes from asset sourcing to web productions while efficiently managing stakeholders.
- Management of on-time registration for publishing product detail pages (several hundred of SKUs)
- You will display experience of managing product's life-cyle in the back-end systems such as e-store states, offers merchandise etc will.
- Mapping products’ dependencies and managing correct categories ranging
- Full understanding of specific dotcom Process especially local legal review process and schedule and be an agent of following the processes.
- Monitoring monthly product detail pages’ registration rate & performance and reports by co-operating with off-shore teams.
Requirements for the role:
- Overall understanding of webplatform & structure, registration process, and brand guideline
- Hands-on experience of web content operation by using CMS (Content Management System) tools like AEM, WIX, WORDPRCESS, etc.
- Hands-on experience of online shopping site product management with buying configuration by using eCommerce tools
- Hands on experience with project management tools (Jira, Trello, etc.)
- Account service and client communication experience
- A clear understanding of consumer journey based on the web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics or Google analytics)
- Knowledge of web analytics tools with key metrics (Visit, MV, SE, Conversion) and analytics dimension (Channel, Visitor profile, Conversion funnel, Page & Path, etc.)
- A good understanding of Google search engine algorithm linking to the search result ranking
- Understanding of keyword research tools (keyword planner, SEM rush, etc.) and basic SEO analytics tool
Be ready to travel overseas if required
E-commerce website on merchandising and promotions management is a huge bonus.
If you'd like to be a part of global, well-know consumer electronics giant, hit 'Apply' NOW.
This is a full-time role, based in Auckland.
* Only those based in NZ need to apply.