The ideal candidate will hold around 3 years of experience in a digital performance role or similar. Reporting directly to the Head of Media, you will work on planning, executing and reporting on all digital activity for clients.
As the Digital Performance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- All digital activity throughout the agency and clients
- Develop and deliver digital campaigns (paid search, socials and display)
- Reporting and optimising all digital campaigns
- Managing and maintaining client expectations and outcomes
- Interpreting and reading Google Analytics to improve performance
- Dynamic reporting for client reviews
- Plan and manage campaign budgets
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively too
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Strong experience in Google Ads & Microsoft Ads
- Exceptional knowledge across Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads & LinkedIn Ads
- Proficiency in Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Supermetrics
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV to [email protected] Please note that only suitable candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted.