02 9699 9566
9 months ago
This hands-on role will see you responsible for running end to end campaigns from initial briefing through to execution and giving you the opportunity to work on an exciting client base across FMCG, retail, Alcohol, technology, and events.
As the Performance Manager, you will be responsible for leading all Digital Growth initiatives across the agency in a multitude of different areas. This role is a perfect stepping stone for someone at Executive level with 3 + years exp who is looking to step up or a Manager feeling uninspired in their current role and looking for a new challenge.
Your primary focus will be around Search Marketing however you'll be multifaceted across the entire suite of Performance Marketing (Display, Social & Programmatic).
You'll have experience working in an agency ideally. Failing this you'll have worked with a larger internal brand that has you executing on multiple campaigns with large budgets.
- Experience with SA 360, DV 360 & DSP's.
- 3 + years of agency experience or experience working with a larger internal brand
- Google certification
- Experience setting up, managing, and optimising campaigns (Facebook Manager, Spotify, Google, programmatic)
- The ability to ideate strategy with clients and push back when required
- Fantastic communication skills
- Comfortable managing multiple campaigns at any given time
- Strong writing skills
- Experience executing Search campaigns (necessity).
- Experience with Display and Programmatic (preferable).
- Post campaign analysis
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Media and the agency's Digital Director however with a flat structure across the business there is no room for egos in this company.
They have a team of Client service professionals (Account Director and Account Executive that will take the lead with clients allowing you to focus on your job. From time to time, you will be required to liaise with clients.
- Plan and Execute Display, Social, Search, and Re-marketing campaigns.
- Analyse competitor performance to ensure the brand is being best positioned within the market.
- Optimising and testing all related ad channels.
- The ability to take data and transform it into actionable insights for the wider marketing team.
- Accurate reporting for consumption by the wider business leaders.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, reach out to me by either applying or on the channels below.
02 9699 9566