$100,000 - $120,000
about 1 year ago
Opportunity to join a pioneering financial services business as they expand their digital marketing team across paid social and programmatic.
The business is looking for a Digital Performance Manager who is particularly strong in B2C lead generation on various platforms, but namely Facebook and DV360. You will look after multiple financial brands and products and drive performance via social media and programmatic display campaign execution and optimisation.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a digital agency specialist to take their skill-set client side and contribute to the overall marketing strategy and brand and business growth.
• Develop and manage a social and programmatic display lead generation strategy with the goal of increasing sales, revenue and customer base.
• Strategically plan, set up, implement and optimise all paid social channels and programmatic display campaigns; liaising with external agencies and 3rd party providers where necessary and establishing and managing KPIs and budgets.
• Test and implement creative and messaging strategy with the aim to drive performance.
• Work with the analytics team to effectively track, measure, and monitor campaign data through reporting dashboards that will aid in strategic decisions and insights for management.
• 3+ yrs experience hands-on digital campaign management in paid social media and programmatic display/social coming from an agency or a service based brand.
• Excellent knowledge across social platforms, social tools and reporting - Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & LinkedIn.
• Good experience with campaign analytics and creating strong campaign summaries.
• Proven understanding of programmatic display utilising major platforms including DoubleClick - DV360.
• Experience in developing brand/project roadmaps and creative testing plans.
• Solid communication skills (internal and external stakeholders, and budget management), collaborative, pro-active, and ability to multi-task.
• Facebook Blueprint, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, affiliate or email marketing desirable.
• Norwest Business Park office location/commute.