Full-service independent media agency are expanding their digital capabilities to support a growing client base, and thus looking for a Digital Media Executive or Senior Exec to join their team and be part of the growth!
As a Digital Executive in this boutique agency you will have the opportunity to be across a number of different online channels and a wide range of clients, but also given the proper support and training to excel quickly.
Client facing as well as running your own display, search, social, and programmatic campaigns, you will get real hands-on experience with digital media planning and buying as a whole. The ideal candidate will have at least a year’s experience in the industry, and will be looking for quicker career advancement than the large global agencies can offer!
• Implementation and trafficking of end to end digital campaigns: research, planning, set-up, activation, monitoring, optimising, reporting and insights.
• Research and campaign development
• Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
• Set-up and implementation of display, search, programmatic and social campaigns
• Serve as the small publisher point of contact
• Taking part in client WIPs, and supporting senior team members to develop integrated campaigns and digital marketing strategies across a number or companies and sectors.
• 1+ years’ experience in media, marketing, advertising or digital agencies
• A great attitude with high energy, hunger to learn and a good team player
• Passion for digital advertising
• Good attention to detail and great analytical skills
• Familiar with the Google Suite: DCM,Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager and Adwords would be a bonus, excellent Excel knowledge and general understanding of the programmatic trading ecosystem all preferred
• Independent, curious, ambitious, confident and eager to hit the ground running and be in front of clients early on!
If you are looking to work in a truly great team with a fun environment and massive career growth opportunities, please send a resume to Lauren at [email protected]
Ref No. SY8348