29 days ago
As part of the Digital Media Team in this independent agency you will have the opportunity to be across a number of different online channels and a wide range of Big name clients.
Client facing as well as running your own display, search, and social campaigns, you will get real hands-on experience from day one with digital media planning and buying as a whole. The ideal candidate will have at least a year’s experience in the industry, and will be looking for quicker career advancement than the large global agencies can offer!
• Implementation and trafficking of end to end digital campaigns: research, planning, set-up, activation, monitoring, optimising, reporting and insights.
• Research and campaign development
• Monitoring and reporting on campaign performances
• Set-up and implementation of display, search and social campaigns to suit client's expectations
• Taking part in client WIPs, and supporting the Director, as well as briefing in creatives to develop integrated campaigns and digital marketing strategies across a number of client accounts.
• 2-4 years’ hands-on paid digital media experience coming from an agency background preferably
• A great attitude with high energy, hunger to learn and a good team player
• Any previous experience with automotive and E-commerce businesses will be valued.
• Passion for digital advertising
• Good attention to detail and great analytical skills
• Familiar with Facebook, Instagram, and the Google Suite: Adwords or Bing tags, but also Google Analytics, alongside excellent Excel knowledge
• Independent, curious, ambitious, confident and eager to hit the ground running and be in front of clients early on!
*Only those with full working rights in Australia will be considered.