Opportunity to join a pioneering financial services business as they advance into the new era of performance media and expand the business across SEM, SEO, analytics, performance display and affiliate marketing. With the expansion into new business units, the company are now looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to join the new branch of the business.
This role will give you an excellent opportunity to develop performance media skill sets which are becoming increasingly important across the Australian media landscape.
You will be given the opportunity to:
• Provide insightful reporting to the business and wider stakeholders around digital marketing performance, website traffic tends, impact of SEO changes to traffic and Leads.
• Ensure consistency of data across digital marketing platforms and tagging solutions.
• Work with analytics to develop data quality and lead acquisition.
• Development and maintenance of digital marketing tools – Google Analytics and DoubleClick.
• Work closely with the CRO team to identify new testing opportunities.
Key credentials for this role include;
• Proven track record of Tag Manager experience.
• 3+ years digital marketing experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field.
• Strong knowledge of Google Stack and web analytics (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Campaign Manager etc).
• Experience in tracking tags and tag management systems (Tealium).
• Excellent analytical and excel skills.
• Client services experience will be a plus but good communication skills are necessity to liaise internally & externally.
If you are interested in growing your career across performance media and looking for a progressive media agency to support your development this may be the right opportunity. Only candidates with full working rights in Australia will be considered. For a confidential discussion, please contact Luke at [email protected]