I am looking for an eDM expert for my client who is an innovative digital agency based that will primarily design, develop and deliver creative and coding for a range of content for a well-known FMCG group who are a major client of this agency.
The role will have plenty of scope to add-value and work on some of the most recognisable brands there are in Australia and globally.
You will be responsible for designing, building and coding EDMs, EDM templates and social advertising content. Building and maintaining brand integrity through consistent design and attention to detail, ensuring on time delivery of all creative content. Using effective multi-tasking, communication and creative skills, this role is responsible for the full lifecycle of their entire email marketing assets.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver HTML email templates for all the clients marketing campaigns and A/B testing.
- Gather creative assets, create HTML, follow through the approval process, manage changes and design according to brand style guides.
- Create HTML EDM (email) templates using best practice standards to ensure deliverability across multiple devices and email clients.
- Create social assets with cut-through, that align to story-telling, and drive engagement and are focused on business outcome.
- Work collaboratively with the brand teams and the e-Business team to integrate brand direction.
- Integrate testing strategies and permutations for various email/social initiatives.
- Maintain digital assets in CMS platform/network drives using appropriate folder
hierarchies and file naming conventions.
- Manage art resources on internal network for collaboration with associated team
- 3-5 years of work experience in an intermediate level front-end web design role
- Experienced in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, After
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, mobile/responsive design principles (knowledge of
Bootstrap is a plus).
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with quality assurance processes, diligent
attention to detail,
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Email design and development.
- Experience litmus testing and trouble-shooting across a variety of clients and
Please include a portfolio with your application with examples of eDM’s that you have designed and developed - applications without portfolio’s or examples of work will not be considered.
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to Dani at: [email protected]
Ref No. SY8461