03 8373 9600
over 1 year ago
We're growing fast and so is the team. It's exciting, fast paced and the challenges are coming thick and fast – in Australia and overseas. We need a Digital Designer who wants to be part of something different. Something special. Something that is shifting the paradigm.
Who are we?
Our team and range of products are always growing and improving, there is plenty of opportunity to build upon our product and work alongside the development team.
Our product is built on the foundations of creative innovation. It's important we keep our standards up and need someone who's ready to jump in with both feet and take on an exciting new world.
What's the role?
We're looking for an agile, agency experienced Digital Designer who loves to throw yourself in and get involved.
Working with big Australian and international companies, we collaborate lots to solve problems that come up and expect that you will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to analyse a brief from every angle.
On a day to day basis, you'll be conceptualising, storyboarding and developing HTML5 banners, Animated GIFs and eDM's for a range of clients.
You will liaise with Account Service team to deconstruct briefs, problem-solve with the Studio team and develop new UI for the flagship product.
What can we offer?
- Collaborative & supportive team
- Continuous learning
- A manager who will leave you to get the job done, the way you want to do it (no red tape, no micromanagement)
- Encouraged to share your thoughts and ideas
- Flexible hours (even remote working options), ping-pong table, funky offices, lunch every Friday, east to get to location, free training
What are we looking for?
- Similar background as a Digital Designer within a digital or advertising agency setting.
- Experience in knowledge of either Animate CC or Google Web Designer (or both)
- Basic understanding of UI/UX and the ability to create seamless user experiences
What else is on our wish list?
- Experience with JS based animation libraries such as GSAP
- Experience using or having knowledge of adservers (Sizmek, DoubleClick, etc.)
- Video editing and social media experience
Does the above sound like you? Send your CV now to email@example.com
Note: Only applications with a portfolio (PDF/Website) will be accepted. Only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered.