The Digital Designer will support a small team of designers and be responsible for the creation and development of all digital output, as well as acting as the Brand Guardian to ensure best practice when it comes to brands living in the digital space.
The role will work very closely with the Creative Partner and Senior Designer to develop concepts and build creative for display, mobile, social, eDM and more.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years experience as a digital designer working in a creative agency/in house environment
- Good knowledge of social media and online advertising spaces.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is essential.
- Experience in basic animation (After effects CC, Animate CC or equivalent) is advantageous (not essential)
- Web building skills in Squarespace
- Experience using InVision advantageous (not essential)
- An in-depth understanding of graphic design, with a solid understanding of layout, typography, colour, and how brands live in the digital space.
- A strong attention to detail and have the ability to proof read own work, managing work load even under pressure.
- Ability to stay organised while juggling multiple tasks, projects and priorities, as well as self-manage when briefed on projects.
- Be able to take a concept of design and roll out across multiple sizes and platforms across digital, while wanting to continually learn and upskill on all things digital.
- Skills in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Interested? Apply now.