As the Creative Visual Designer you will have the opportunity to work across a wide-range of design. You will have solid experience working across motion, digital, social, UI, branding, graphic design and film.
As the core asset of the companies creative hub, you will be bursting with ideas. Maybe you have had experience in an internationally recognised agency, a tech start up or a even a well established organisation here in Australia.
You will be comfortable leading and talking through your ideas, regulalry looking to push creative boundries.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects)
- Have strong motion skills
- Have strong project management, collaboration, organisational, and communication skills
- Have a strong creative eye for detail
- Have experience using Sketch, Zeplin and Abstract
- Able to think strategically and offer fantastic problem solving skills
- Have experience working across varied platforms (print, digital and social)
- Comfortable working in a team and with other likeminded creatives
- Have experience mentoring and managing juniors
- Have experience with managing projects from ideation through to execution
Unfortuantely my client is only looking for candidates that have full working rights for Australia. Please only apply should you match the above criteria.
If you are looking for a fast-moving company that is able to offer fantastic career progression and a great company culture that will actually let you leave work on time then apply with your CV and portfolio now.