As Digital Content Manager, you will manage, deliver and optimise social media and digital campaigns for clients while engaging influencer partnerships.
This person will need a passion for content, trends, insights and Google analytics and trends. In brief, you will be all about strategy!
Our client is incredibly passionate about their clients, targeting those who do things for good and optimising their content to drive success and reach.
The majority of this role will involve digital content management along with account management, administration and finance. You will report to the Account Director and General Manager and be responsible for:
Digital Content Management:
- Working with agency resources on content planning, strategic ideation and presentation
- Forming accurate briefs for the creative team to deliver digital content/assets
- Content scheduling and performance optimisation
- Working with the Community Manager, ensuring all processes and workflows are met to deliver projects effectively and efficiently
- Assist with content creation, planning and executing through-the-line advertising campaigns
- Maintaining and improving strong and positive client relationships
- Ensure clear communication and management of all projects to stay informed on progress and manage any complications
- Manage day-to-day tasks of clients alongside the Account Director and General Manager
- Work with agency resources, produce specific estimates for projects
- Proof quality and reading of copy, artwork and collateral
- Improve financial growth in line with KPI targets
- Generate performance reports for optimisation
- Produce job cost reports and client billings in preparation for monthly invoicing
This agency believes in being open and honest while respecting and lifting others. An opportunity like this only comes once in a while so if the above describes you, apply now to [email protected]
Please note only suitable candidates will be reached and you must have full working rights within Australia.