7 days ago
Indie boutique agency is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to work across strategy, implementation and analytics.
Due to a couple new big client wins, they are looking to expand the team. This agency uniquely builds a global team around all of its clients, and brings a fresh, passionate, and transparent model to the industry. Thus, this is a very non-traditional agency as well as very non-traditional clients.
The ideal candidate will be a digital/performance executive looking to step-up and drive multi-channel customer acquisition and conversion, as well as develop and execute data-driven media strategies utilising the Google stack.
You will be creative and analytical, strategic and technical, with a high level of communication and presentation skills to be client-facing from day one.
- Manage year on year client retention
- Lead both internal & external WIP's
- Educate, update and advise clients on online channel methodologies as well as platform solutions.
- Oversea all aspects of the campaigns
- Analyse, identify and present to the client ways of improving campaign performances to maximise ROI and general campaign performance.
- Offer input to internal members on business development
- 2-3 Yrs experience working in similar performance based roles in a digital marketing capacity.
- Experience with performance tool - Google Marketing Platform (CM, DV360, SA360), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads ect.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the clients' needs and expectations as well as their core competitor.
- To be ambitious and hungry to source new business opportunities for the business
- Self-motivated team player
If you are looking for a break from big agency politics, love dogs and a warehouse setting, flexible hours, flat team structures, and huge growth and ownership opportunities, please apply!
*Only those with full working rights (citizenship or PR) in Australia will be considered.