Independent digital marketing agency is looking for a passionate people person with digital media knowledge to executing campaigns and strategies and contribute to the business growth.
As a Digital Account Manger you will have the opportunity to not only build a rapport with both existing and potential clients but also work with a knowledgable and supportive team of digital professionals that will support you and help you grow your career.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure client relationships are managed and a rapport with them is maintained.
- Work with the Analysts/Strategists within the team to plan and produce campaigns in line with client goals and expectations and ensuring deadlines are met
- Present campaign data and statistics to clients
- Present yourself as a knowledgable and reliable advisor to clients on digital marketing tactics, especially in paid search and social media, staying up to date on the industry and trends and presenting opportunities to up-sell if it will be of benefit
- Ensure growth in your portfolio and revenue in general
About the Candidate:
- 1-3 yrs+ experience in account management and sales
- Ability to meet KPIs
- An understanding of digital marketing solutions, especially PPC/paid search, social and performance campaigns
- Client relation maintenance and building skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Must have great time management skills
*Only those with full working rights in Australia will be considered