This role is primarily responsible for managing client service across new and existing accounts - client leading, project managing, regular updating, campaign delivery and reporting.
Ideally you are a good digital all-rounder, and have even had some hands-on experience in paid search or social in your past, but excel at stakeholder management, strategy and planning.
You will be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of clients that include blue chip brands, ensuring great service and delivery of search, social, and content offerings.* Understanding clients marketing direction and objectives
* Project management and co-ordination of on-going campaigns
* Foster and grow existing client relationships
* Keep up to date with the latest industry trends & developments
* Assist with key pitches and other business development projects
* Live and breath the digital life
* 2 years’ minimum digital agency experience
* Excellent communication skills, including writing, editing, proofing and
* Understanding of Paid Search, SEM, SEO, Social Media, content, display, programmatic and other digital marketing channels
* Huge desire to learn and develop
* Good Analytical and mathematical skills
* First-rate time management and ability to prioritise conflicting workloads
* A proactive and positive attitude
* Ability to work independently as well as part of the project team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s is looking to step into an enthusiastic, positive, family-feel agency with great company culture and work/life balance, and put into practice what you have learnt and develop with the business as they expand.
To apply, send through your CV to Lauren at:
Ref No. SY8168