- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software development (Agile)
- Some of the technology you'll be using;
- OOP & MVC in PHP, API integration
- Good knowledge in software architectures and frameworks (e.g. CodeIgniter, Laravel)
- Knowledge of AWS, EC2, CI/CD
Come and join a company looking to disrupt the FX Broking industry! There is an opportunity here for 2 Developers to join a team that consider themselves friends 1st, and colleagues 2nd.
Working together, you'll provide software to allow businesses to expand and reduce their fixed costs to support their existing teams or completely manage business processes, including Client Support, Back Office, Finance, and Accounting.
As one of the Developers in the team, you will be responsible for supporting the IT Development team in (mainly financial) projects as well as maintenance of in-house built software - most of the time you're working on new projects & features.
The right person for this role is someone who tackles problems head-on in a calm manner... you'll be innovative, analytical and customer-centric. There is lots of room for creative thinking.
In return, you'll join a mega supportive team who encourage curiosity and offer plenty of time for up-skilling & training and attending conferences such as AWS Summit. You'll be pushed in your career growth as the company to expand. Flexible hours, remote working options - but we don't want you hiding at home all the time.
- Implement, test and update software requirements assigned by lead developer to
- required timeframes
- Modify or add features to existing software modules as per user stories
- Understand software architecture and data flow of all systems
- Follow the company coding standards and adapt to them
- Assist lead developer in system development
- Follow up on issues and bug fixes
*Not suitable for Juniors
*Not suitable for remote working (Flexible & remote working options available for people in Melbourne)
*Preferably people who don't require sponsorship
1) Technical Interview with the Lead Developer 2) Cultural Interview with the Lead Developer & HR
You may be set a technical test at some stage of the process