You will have outstanding communication skills and be confident in engaging with all levels of clientele, including senior and executives. Ideally, you will have experience working in fast-paced digital and tech agencies and where you were successful at delivering a large scale technology and operations project.
- Experience in working on projects from ground up, through to scoping and seeing it through the full life-cycle
- You have worked in within Tech Project Delivery space and have a good understanding of app and web development.
- A high level of experience in managing complex, large scale technology projects and solutions
- You will oversee the company's relationship with its clients while developing long term relationships, provide guidance and advice while ensuring the client's needs are met
- Ideally you will have your connections and network to bring to the table while generating new business from existing and new clients
- Strong business acumen
- Familiarity with Jira and GitHub systems is a plus
- Act as the technical lead or project manager for one or more projects, with a focus on guiding the teams and ensuring successful implementations
- Ability to orchestrate and manage a cross-functional team of developers, server and hardware teams, designers, product managers and QA to deliver the project on time
- Contribute to the solution and service design process, helping to build an offering that meets stated and unstated needs and paving out a roadmap that delivers long-term value to prospective clients, their customers and communities
- Ensure identification of gaps or risks in the company’s solution that need to be considered or mitigated
- Ensure preparation of necessary documentation and submission of status reports to management
- Be able to articulate and clearly communicate with technical and non-technical clients and customers
- You will use your superior collaboration and influencing skills to connect a vast group of specialists from across the business, to design, solution and deliver the project in accordance with our customer’s requirements.
- Managing contractual agreements
- Fully understands the customer's business challenges, culture and environment, specifically market trends, future technology, competition and partners that may affect the customer's business.
- Responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives.
It's a plus if you worked in a tech start-up and familiar with wearing lots of hats. Variety is your zest in life. You may be in a structured environment but have a bubbling desire to step into a new and exciting venture which you can make you own.
If you are ready to be a part of a laid back but driven and innovative, NZ owned team, please click 'Apply'
In order to be considered, you must be based in NZ and/or have valid working rights.