- 28 days leave
- Annual company getaways
- Casual work environment & casual dress code everyday
At become, we’re a leading specialist design, creative, digital, marketing, media, artwork and client services recruitment company with offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne as well as New Zealand, the UK and Asia. Daily, we liaise with clients and candidates in the creative space to create long lasting relationships and the right professional connections. We encourage career development for our employees and often see roles evolve overtime.
As our company expands, we’re looking for a hybrid office manager with debt collecting experience to come in and fill the 11th seat in our Melbourne office. In addition to administrative responsibilities, you’ll be responsible for organising our finances across Australia and New Zealand.
Your day to day? It’ll vary however your key responsibilities will include:
- General office management/admin duties including answering phones, email enquiries and ad hoc requests
- Credit control and following up payments by working mainly on excel and liaising with our clients via phone and email
- Company expenses
- Payroll admin and queries
- Liaising with account and management teams
- Travel and diary management
- Occasionally organise an event alongside our groovy boss (eg. educational talk or company getaway)
The must haves:
- You must be firm but friendly
- Credit control / accounts experience
- Previously worked in administration, accounts or a client service capacity
- Impeccable communication and organisation skills (!!!)
- Experience in an office environment
- A can do / get stuff done attitude
- High attention to detail
Massive bonus if you have experience using MYOB and/or Job Adder but not essential.
Culture fit is very important here! The Melbourne team are a tight knit group that are spoiled to lunches, dinners and after hour activates like axe throwing and live drawing. We work hard and laugh a lot and work in a great co-working space.
Still reading? If you have the right skillset and experience, please stalk our website and hit apply if you’re interested. We’d love to chat and get you working as soon as possible. Email your CV to Amelia at [email protected] or call on 8373 9600.
SAL: $50,000 - $60,000 + super