There is an opportunity for a talented mid-level creative Developer to work with small to medium-sized business in sports, hospitality & food/beverage clients. You'll create valid, accessible, cross-platform, mobile-friendly websites.
If you're a problem solver who is able to resolve issues on their own and wants to be more involved in the direction in your projects whilst have more control over the way things are done, then this will be the perfect job for you. You'll really get a chance to drive your career in the direction you want.
- Implementing designs using a mobile-first approach to create pleasant experiences on smartphones, tablets, and desktops;
- Using front-end style guides and pattern libraries;
- Ensuring good user experience design in all work you produce;
- Writing W3C accessible code;
- Improving UX experience through the use of HTML5/CSS3 and JS based solutions; and
- Dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Writing Semantic & accessible HTML5 markup;
- Expert CSS3 skills;
- Experience designing, marking up, and styling page templates in a CMS - mainly Wordpress;
- Experience with the “mobile-first” approach to front-end development;
- Experience with preprocessors such as Less Sass, Stylus, Jade;
- Working with Git version control;
- Curiosity and passion about producing cool web experiences for the user;
- Experience working with build tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Bower, WebPack; and
- Mac environment.
- Knowledge of best practices to optimise front-end performance;
- Experience creating custom visual design assets (comps, style tiles, style guides, pattern libraries) for client projects;
- Familiar with MySQL and MongoDB;
- Familiar with a range of server technologies; and
- Experience working with large website projects.
1) Culture/Technical Interview with the Business Owners
2) Meet the rest of the team
For more information, click apply or email [email protected]