This role will be 4 days per week and will be onsite in Melbourne once restrictions have eased. This role will work closely with the Art Director, who also has studio management responsibilities.
- Maintain an exceptionally high standard of work across the production of all creative work – print, digital and advertising
- Maximising studio efficiency through the effective allocation of internal and freelance resources
- Briefing creatives
- Running weekly WIP meetings
- Forecasting, budgets and progress reports
- Develop and manage relationships with external suppliers, sourcing quotes
- 3 years + experience in a traffic, studio or project management role in an agency or similar in-house setting is essential, ideally within the property sector.
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Experience with workflow management software (Wrike a bonus)
- Knowledge of the creative production process, print and digital
- Budget, forecasting and reporting experience
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Fantastic communication skills
Sound like you? Send your CV today to [email protected]
You must have the right to work in Australia and be available to work onsite in Melbourne (once permitted). Please note, due to the high number of applications received only suitable candidates will be contacted.