In this role you'll be working on a variety of projects. You'll be able to deliver campaigns working with a creative and tight knit team. On offer is a great salary package and culture with work-life balance flexibility.
- Efficiently plan & execute SEO / SEM strategies
- Build and maintain all social media presence
- Give reports on performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new & creative growth strategies
- Take care of all email marketing
- A degree in Marketing or similar
- Ideally familiar with an E-Commerce platform
- Basic knowledge of google analytics and setting up Google Adwords
- A good understanding of target markets, trends and able to engage, inform & motivate with the appropriate content & channel
- Comfortable in Adobe CC – Indesign, Illustrator preferred but not necessary
- Analytical mind, able to identify trends easily and perform data driven results
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
For your application to be reviewed, you must be based in New Zealand and have valid working rights.