We are looking for a strategically-minded individual with digital experience and a passion for delivering great projects from across digital marketing channels.
The ideal candidate should have an extensive understanding of digital, e-commerce, website management with a proven track record of dealing with well-thought-through, strategically sound and creatively excellent work.
You will be armed with at least 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a creative agency or client-side and will be at ease talking strategically - to both clients and the wider agency – about digital, content and project planning.
About the Role:
We have created a space for digital, online retail, and e-commerce specialist to join our client services team as a Digital Content Account Manager / Project Manager. Responsibilities cover the end-to-end digital project lifecycle from discovery, requirements gathering, digital solutions, the scope of work/documentation, implementation plans, client training if required, keep to budgets, quality control, and manage studio resources.
Your day to day:
- Developing effective relationships with the key stakeholders on the client account, ensuring regular client contact, and maintaining professional relationships with all levels that you are exposed to.
- Follow the agency processes to ensure jobs are successfully managed.
- Ensure effective briefs are created and signed off by the client and relevant teams are effectively briefed.
- Work closely with Creative Services and other internal partners to ensure timescales/budgets are met on all jobs
- Maintaining a solid financial process ensuring efficient utilisation of time across departments.
- Demonstrate cost awareness on jobs being managed and raise any concerns to the line manager.
- Draw online user journeys along with UX specialist
- Manage the creation of digital content based on global (content origination too)
- Manage well optimised e-commerce related flows and tasks
- Have a strong understanding of NZ local major e-commerce platforms (Trade-Me, the Market) as well as major Big Box retailers’ online platforms for consumer electronics goods
- Have an understanding of digital marketing stacks: Adobe and/or Google
- Have worked on e-commerce platforms: Hybris, Magento
- Used Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics to draw conclusions and apply performance improvements
- Is proficient with all major digital and e-commerce success KPIs
- Have a strong understanding of html5 banners structure and bets practices (from comms POV only)
- Be the go-to person in the agency for information/market knowledge of digital in New Zealand
- Proven experience in an Account Manager or Client Side level in a similar environment.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure whilst managing multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills – understands the importance attached to positive client relationships and demonstrates an engaging and open style of communication.
- Experience and success establishing and maintaining effective working relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills – works in a time-efficient and organised manner and seeks to streamline processes where appropriate as well as prioritises effectively.
If the above sounds like you and you are ready to take on the next step in your career working for a global well-known client and be a part of their growth in NZ, hit 'Apply' NOW.
You must reside in NZ with valid working rights to be considered for this role.