Are you ready to work on one of the world’s leading consumer electronic brands?
Do you have an impressive folio of high quality, creative copywriting?
Can you connect with kiwi audiences, reflecting New Zealand culture and values in your copy?
We’re looking for an experienced Copywriter to join this globally-renowned, award-winning network agency in their new North Shore office. You’ll be part of a new team dedicated to a top client, and working with best-in-class colleagues.
You’ll come from a history of writing engaging copy for ATL & digital campaigns, across print, OOH, POSM and digital media. You’re well acquainted with attracting customers online and offline through your creative use of brand voice and top quality copywriting.
Day to day in this new role you’ll be responsible for:
- Producing copy for TVC, Print, OOH, in-store materials, and digital creative
- Using your deep understanding of Kiwi culture to connect with NZ audiences, while remaining consistent with brand guidelines
- Generating copy that will attract customers to take action along the customer journey
- Working collaboratively with other team members, key stakeholders, and the lead designer to produce top quality creative outputs
You’ll be working in an innovative agency that goes above and beyond, connecting advertising and retail, online and offline, data and event, and consumers and manufacturers. Headquartered in Asia, this is one of the world’s leading integrated marketing communications networks, with more than 52 offices in 43 countries.
What you’ve got:
- 2+years’ creative experience in advertising or a relevant industry
- A proven record of writing for the local NZ market, connecting to Kiwi consumers
- A penchant for engaging, dynamic words
- Experience & understanding of consumer campaign best practices and industry standards
- Initiative, motivation, an ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Bonus points for:
- Experience in consumer electronics
- Acquaintance with working as part of a global network
If this sounds like you – a creative Copywriter, who skillfully uses words to connect with Kiwi audiences and solicit interaction – hit apply now.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
*Please note only those based in NZ with valid working rights need to apply