We have just opened our new Auckland office and are looking for dedicated and talented User Experience & User Interface designers to join the crew.
- Varied locations across Auckland city
- Competitive rates and weekly pay
- Opportunity to work with leading design/branding/advertising agencies and in-house digital teams
Become are a specialist recruiter for the design, advertising and digital sectors and a large part of our business is built on freelance and contract services to our clients.
We have just opened our new Auckland office and are looking for dedicated and talented UX & UI Designers who would like to work in leading design, branding, digital advertising agencies and in-house Digital teams across the city.
Our clients will need you to work on-site Monday to Friday and requirements vary from job to job: you could be working on concepts for a new brand or campaign, or working alongside creatives to execute their ideas. We’re looking for designers of all disciplines.
Briefs vary from several weeks to 6 months plus and our clients are everything from small design studios to large corporate companies.
You should be able to adapt to different work environments easily and be flexible, efficient and able to hit the ground running.
To be suitable for the types of requests we get from our clients, you must have:
- Ideally have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of working within human centred design.
- Experience architecting and designing websites and applications for desktop and mobile platforms.
- A high level understanding of information architecture, interaction design, user experience, and content strategy.
- Be confident enough to share/present and work productively and efficiently with designers and business stakeholders.
- Be based in Auckland and be able to work on-site with our clients, Monday-Friday. Remote and weekend work is not a request we get very often, unfortunately.
You will be paid weekly by us and your tax will all be taken care of.
To register with us, please hit "apply" to send your CV and folio to Duncan.