A high-profile creative agency with a 20+ year reputation in the market is on the search for a Content Writer to join their Melbourne studio.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a respected Creative Director on a range of branding and advertising campaigns for the property sectors. The ideal candidate has exceptional written and verbal communication skills and is able to develop engaging content.
No day is the same, developing and proofreading short and long form content alongside the agency's design and digital departments across eDMs, banners, social media, blog articles and more!
What will you be doing?
- Liaise directly with Creative Director, Account Management, Digital and Design teams
- Take on writing tasks allocated to you by the Creative Director
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and other relevant contacts
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our clients developments and businesses
- Proofread articles and various collateral for the agency
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a Copywriter or similar role
- Dedication to continual learning
- Ability to proficiently write long and short form copy
- Thorough attention to detail and the ability to edit and proofread your own work
- Ability to work on multiple jobs and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic and fast paced creative team
If this is you, send us your folio/CV today: [email protected]
NOTE: Only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered. Unfortunately we cannot offer visa sponsorship.
$60-80k incl. super