Since its beginnings in 2009, this company has been transforming the way Australian businesses buy their electricity and we also offer technology and engineering solutions to our customers.
Now we are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to lead the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns by supplying effective content strategy, driving content-related campaign development and production in various formats, including e-guides, articles, blogs, social posts, eDMs, landing pages and videos and, in the future, podcasts.
If B2B content marketing is your thing and you are an amazing writer, you are what we are looking for!
- Project delivery, including content creation, landing pages, infographics, and video scripts.
- Create and/or edit content of all kinds such as articles, video scripts, e-guides and email copy.
- Broadcast content into social media and digital platforms, with an understanding of how to optimise metrics including reach, engagement and CTR.
- Set up marketing automation flows to deliver campaigns in sequence using digital automation and email tools.
- Manage stakeholders in a dynamic manner.
- Coordinate with internal and external Media teams and freelance writers, video & infographics producers to commission and manage overflow content production.
- Work with stakeholders to guide SEO link-building.
- Monitor content effectiveness, establish key analytics and success metrics and continuously refine strategy as needed with your Manager.
- Creating marketing tools, such as case studies, media kits, research presentations and other B2B marketing tools.
- Any experience using the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and video (Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) will be highly advantageous.
Note that only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered, unfortunately no visa sponsorship is available.