This role will give you an excellent opportunity to build upon your digital media foundation and passion, with potential to progress into an accounts or sales side manager level quickly.
• Co-ordination of digital and programmatic campaigns going live, IOs, bookings, reports, etc.
• Research and campaign development, with input into initial media plans and strategy as you progress in the role
• Assisting with creating presentations and responding to tier 1 agency briefs
• Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
• Project managing external creative builds and gathering external assets
• Potential to look after and grow your own small agency patch depending on performance
• Minimum of 1-year media/advertising accounts or sales experience, preferably in digital
• Experience with Microsoft Office a must, and Salesforce, JIRA, or Slack preferable
• Understanding of the local media agency landscape
• Good relationship building skills, confidence and ambition to move up quickly into a more client-facing manager level
• Team player and great communications and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, good attention to detail, organised
• Friendly, professional, proactive, resourceful, hungry to learn, and social
If you’re looking to work in a truly great team with a fun environment, awesome benefits (read free lunches!), then please send an updated resume to Lauren at [email protected]
Ref No. 7919