This indie boutique agency is looking for a Partnerships Director with 5+ yrs digital media planning/ buying experience who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty to come aboard to work across their growing client base. This agency uniquely builds a global team around all of its clients, and brings a fresh, passionate, and transparent model to the industry. Thus, this is a very non-traditional agency as well as very non-traditional clients..
As a part of this supportive and flat structured team, you will be nurturing and developing new and existing relationships with a number of clients across key industries in order to reach individual and team targets.
You will also be the go-to contact for clients, proactively pitching campaign ideas, responding to briefs, presenting, and providing exceptional client service and managing campaign communication hand in hand.
What you'll need:
• 5+ years in online and offline media planning/buying experience preferable from agency backgrounds.
• Solid relationships with Tier 1-3 media agencies and premium brands direct will be highly regarded
• Top-notch skills in communication, pitching and presenting
• Strong knowledge of the digital landscape with previous experience in branded content, display, video, social, native, and experiential sales being a bonus
• Proven experience in meeting and exceeding KPI's, and working and succeeding in high performance, autonomous and fast-moving cultures
• A passion for sustainability!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing agency. If you are a go-getter with a love for sustainability, culture and all things fun, then apply now!