Our next Art Director will also be hands-on with design, working with our seasoned campaign and UX/UI teams on upscaling the awareness for our suite of products.
Embedded into the heart of our internal design studio, you will be developing awareness campaigns for the Australian market -- in collaboration with some of our global sites -- and gain insights on our product development life cycle.
What are we looking for?
- Integrated campaign experience across print and digital, with a hands-on approach towards design.
- Mastery of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and professional experience using Sketch and Invision is vital. Any video experience would be an advantage!
- Ideally a bit geeky, interested in technology and upcoming digital trends.
- If you have a mixed background having worked in advertising and client-side, then you'd be perfect for us!
- Oversee your own projects end to end with our flat structure!
- State of the art office in Melbourne that runs like a creative agency.
- Fully renovated kitchenette for staff, with world-class chefs preparing meals for you regularly!
- Gym and barista for your daily dose of caffeine
Note: Only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered. And please, no point sending an application for a creative role if you don't include a folio!
Still with us? Send your folio/CV today: [email protected]