28 days ago
Do you take real pleasure in analysing the data and pushing your ideas to increase performance?
Are you looking for your next opportunity: a step into the global integrated advertising arena?
We’re looking for an experienced Art Director to work on an iconic brand for this globally-renowned, award-winning network agency.
You’ll be working in an innovative agency that goes above and beyond, connecting advertising and retail, online and offline, data and event, and consumers and manufacturers. Headquartered in Asia, this is one of the world’s leading integrated marketing communications networks, with more than 52 offices in 43 countries.
You’ll be generating exciting ideas to fulfill clients’ briefs and engage in executing layout designs for artwork and copy. You’ll oversee the whole project cycle, from concept to production, ensuring that it meets high art department work standards. You will also be working on activation ideation, creative campaigns, web banner creative, video storyboarding, print and art direction.
Competent in bringing ideas to life visually, you’ll also be instrumental in producing illustrative material with artists and photographers, directing the development of design concepts, and preparing layouts for printing. You’ll ensure a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns.
If you have:
- 5-7 years of creative experience in advertising or a related industry
- A good eye for craft and the ability to work independently
- Strong production knowledge in print, TV, activation, and digital
- Good understanding of consumer campaign best practice and industry standards
- Solid working skills in design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
And are ready to bring your experience and initiative to an exciting new challenge, hit apply and send your resume and folio.