You'll be working within the wider paid media team, however dependant on your strong suit you will focus primarily on one particular discipline.
With a large national footprint and impressive budget you will have no shortage of work and also challenges. Autonomy is essential in this role due to the structure and pace that this team works at.
Due to management in this team being senior stakeholders within the business, it's important that you understand strategy behind the different forms of paid regardless of whether it is your focus.
I.e if you are a Paid Social savant it's important that you still understand Search, Display and Programmatic.
- Plan and Execute Display, Social, Search and Re-marketing campaigns.
- Analyse competitor performance to ensure the brand is being best positioned within the market.
- Optimising and testing all related ad channels.
- The ability to take data and transform it into actionable insights for the wider marketing team.
- Accurate reporting for consumption by the wider business leaders.
The ideal applicant for this role will be someone whose currently at a Specialist level of knowledge but is looking to increase their experience and exposure to larger budgets and better tech.
You'll also have meticulous attention to detail with excellent communications skills. Stakeholder management is important from a perspective of being able to work collaboratively with your wider team, as well as external teams such as Design and Dev.
The team and wider business as a whole enjoy a relaxed culture but in a professional setting ensuring the best of both worlds for employers.
In addition to the following personal traits you'll also have experience with the following -
- Adwords qualified or experience with Display and Re-targeting either via GDN or DSP.
- Large scale Social campaigns and other related Biddable campaign experience - the bigger the better.
- DoubleClick Bid/Campaign Manager, Youtube and GA 360.
- Experience with large and complex first party data sets - bonus points for multiple audience tech stacks.
- Pivot tables.
- Data Analysis with insights outcomes.
- Exceptional numeracy skills highly favoured.
This is an ideal client side role for someone whose looking to transition out of agency. With an office located inner west of the CBD they are close to public transport.
You'll be given a wealth of experience on campaigns with large budgets and leading tech. The team is comprised of true professionals in their space, so outside of structured formal training you will be in a high performing environment therefore lifting your own skills and experience.
There is also a wealth of additional benefits for employee's which aim to take of pressure of other areas in life, allowing you to focus on your career.
If you're interested in hearing more about this or any of the others roles i'm currently working on. Feel free to get in contact on the channels below.
0415 197 776