Boutique publisher in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle space is looking for a driven Advertising Sales Manager who can expand their agency and brand direct sales.
Due to their personalised and targeted offering to a premium audience, as well as adding an additional title recently, the business is growing and thus offers a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial, and hungry sales professional.
Ideally you will come from a publisher sales background, be comfortable with both print and digital properties, and possess a creative flair.
• Running a full sales cycle with Tier 1-3 agencies and direct luxury and lifestyle brand clients, from market mapping and prospecting to presentations, pitching, closing and account management.
• Responding to agency briefs with tailored proposals and presentations; increasing revenue spend through expansion of campaigns and the introduction of new cross-platform products and solutions.
• Post campaign reporting and analytics.
• New business development and networking events to increase the awareness of the brand/titles in market.
• Liaison with in house creative and accounts teams to ensure successful campaign development and delivery.
• Meet and exceed assigned revenue targets.
• Minimum of 2+ years media sales experience, preferably coming from a publisher background, and strong current contacts in the media agency, and luxury/entertainment/lifestyle space.
• Understanding of the local digital, native content, and social ad landscape a big plus, and not afraid of print!
• Passion for the luxury, beauty, fashion and lifestyle sectors.
• Excellent relationship building skills and a natural knack for networking and consultative sales.
• Ability to work autonomously within a small team and draw on the strengths of the company.
• Good organisational and presentation skills.
• Ability to adapt to different client objectives quickly.
• Proactive, detail-oriented, hungry and driven, and business-minded.
If you are passionate about expanding your ad sales career in a boutique premium publisher which offers a highly creative and collaborative environment, please contact Lauren with your CV - [email protected]
*Only those with full working rights in Australia will be considered.