Reporting to a Senior Account Manager and the Business Director, the Account Manager will be crucial to the deliverance of fantastic work to clients. The AM will be the day-to-day point of contact for both client and internal agency staff, keeping all parties updated and informed. You will manage client expectations, troubleshoot any issues, keep ahead of deadlines and identify opportunities for further business development.
As well as daily communications with internal and external stakeholders, you will also run weekly WIP meetings and organise internal project team catch ups (including workshops, immersion sessions etc). Working alongside the SAM/AD’s, you will provide detailed briefs for the design, studio and production creatives.
Providing financial management support to the account service team is also essential to this role. This will involve assisting with planning project timelines, managing resources, estimates and quotes, invoicing and cost tracking.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in an account management or client services role
- Experience within a design studio or similar environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- Confidence with presentations
- A positive, go-getter attitude
- Team player
- Microsoft office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)