This role is an exciting opportunity to marry your strong client management skills to your understanding of the creative process as an advocate & ambassador for your team. Along with monitoring deadlines and budgets while nurturing existing and new client relationships, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects and work completely through the line which could see you working on a local TVC one day and a high-profile experiential activation the next.
You’ll be expected to understand and carry out best standard practices, but are also welcome to bring new ideas and improvements to the table when you see the opportunity. You won’t be stifled to a limited list of output and deliverables and will able to touch upon creative, strategy, and branding on various needs-based campaigns.
This company is a big believer in reward for effort, ready to support the kind of person who is proactive, goal orientated, and thrives on learning new skills.
Key skills/experience for the role include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years account management experience with solid understanding of agency and production processes
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Experience costing, monitoring, and reporting on efficiency, budget, time and costs
- Managing projects and overseeing team and outsourced contractors’ deadlines
- Scheduling and managing client on-boarding and communications throughout
This role is particularly ideal if you’re passionate about being part of a supportive workplace where new ideas and the ability to think on your feet aren’t only welcome but encouraged.
This would be an ideal role for an ambitious Senior Account Executive looking for progression or an established Account Manager who is keen to vary the types of projects they get to work on.
If this sounds like an exciting new step for you please email an updated CV and cover letter (some links to campaigns you’ve worked on would work in your favour) to Stephanie at [email protected]