- Do you love working with clients, creatives, and external experts to develop exciting new campaigns?
- Do you love campaign operation processes, and collaborating with internal and external teams?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading consumer electronic brands?
Daily, you’ll be developing integrated campaigns for a worldwide consumer electronic brand across multiple consumer touchpoints working closely with internal and external experts.You will also bring your knowledge of media placements to this role.
- Briefing, liaising, and following up key suppliers to ensure accurate, effective, and efficient service
- Development, management, and adherence to detailed client and supplier timelines
- Attend brainstorms and contribute thoughts and ideas in other client brainstorm meetings
- Attend client and supplier meetings, creating and distributing accurate and timely contact reports / WIP notes
- Review of creative providing constructive opinion
- Assist in the preparation of pitch documents, presentations, project debriefs to clients and project summary creds slide at the conclusion of campaigns
- Gain an understanding of promotional legals including permit applications, police forms, etc where required
You’ll come to the role from a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Account Executive within retail marketing or advertising agency experience working offline and online in marketing/shopper content production. Ideally, you have a keen interest in tech, have great knowledge of mobile phones and tablets.
If you can:
- Efficiently organise resources according to the project
- Develop campaign operation plans and execute them
- Deliver outputs and ensure they go live on time
- Work closely with client service and creative to provide top quality outputs
- Manage relationships with key partners
This is a full-time role based on the North Shore, Auckland.
If the above sounds like you, hit 'Apply' now!
* Due to the high volume of applications, if you don't have the relevant experience there may be delay in getting back to you.