- Get people talking on social with your campaigns
- Work on one of the world's biggest and best-loved brands
- Awesome creative team, city fringe location
Are you dying to be part of something big where you can create award winning campaigns, stir conversation on social media, and make your mark on an organisation?
If this sounds like you, and you've got at least 4 years' experience in a social media agency or in-house social team, read on ...
We're looking for the right person to join this creative team as Account Director for a major international account. They want you to knock their socks off with your strong communication skills, highly organised approach to work, and expertise across all social media channels.
Day to day you'll be using an arsenal of social tools to create conversations about brands, organisations and issues that are relevant to your account. You'll develop social strategies, work with social analytics, and create out of the box campaigns while working closely with other team members to cultivate the optimum outcome.
On top of 4 years in social media, you'll have experience in:
- Leading and delivering large social campaigns
- Building strong relationships with clients across a range of categories
- Using social media tools and measuring systems
- New business pitches, from idea through to execution
- Managing and encouraging junior staff members
Hit apply to contact Jane today with your CV and cover letter to explain why you'd be perfect for this role.